Epoxy.com Primers and Sealers
- Epoxy.com Product #12 Epoxy Primer is a two component, seamless 100% solids epoxy primer system with High Chemical Resistance and High Bond Strength. The epoxy may be applied as a primer for most High End Industrial coatings, like Epoxies, MMA, Polyurethane's, Vinyl Esters, Polyesters, etc.
- Epoxy.com Product #39 Silane Penetrating Sealer is a one component water based silane that provides excellent protection to concrete surfaces against attack from wet/dry, freeze/thaw cycles, and de-icing chemicals. Epoxy.com Product #39 Silane Penetrating Sealer imparts a hydrophobic "water-shedding" effect to concrete, masonry, brick, stone & wood surfaces. The water repellency helps reduce cracking spalling, chemical degradation, biological growth, efflorescence, and dirt pick- up. Epoxy.com Product #39 Silane Penetrating Sealer is easy to use and meets all current VOC regulations.
- Epoxy.com Product #40 - Replaced by Epoxy.com Product #41 Silane Penetrating Sealer
- Epoxy.com Product #41 Silane Penetrating Sealer is a one (1) component sealer that provides excellent protection to concrete against attack from wet/dry, freeze/ thaw cycles, and de-icing chemicals. Epoxy.com Product #41 Silane Penetrating Sealer provides a hydrophobic "water-shedding" effect to masonry surfaces. Epoxy.com Product #41 Silane Penetrating Sealer is a penetrating sealer that is repellent to liquid water but permeable to water vapor: a "breathable" coating.
- Epoxy.com Product #80 Acrylic Sealer- a clear acrylic solution formulated to create a clear, non-yellowing protective coating. Epoxy.com Product #80 Acrylic Sealer provides a tough, UV and abrasion resistant film that effectively protects surfaces from moisture penetration, staining, dirt, dust, and wear. Providing a surface that is easy to clean and maintain, Epoxy.com Product #80 Acrylic Sealer is an excellent choice for both interior and exterior applications.
- Epoxy.com Product #100 Anti-Moisture Entrapment System uses a unique epoxy technology which allows the contractor to install epoxy system on new concrete (4-5 days old) without fear of moisture entrapment. Epoxy.com Product #100 Anti-Moisture Entrapment System exhibits greater than 100 times the permeability of standard epoxy slurries and mortars. Epoxy.com Product #100 Anti-Moisture Entrapment System is used as a base for Epoxy.com Chip and Quartz systems and as a binder for Epoxy.com Resinous Mortar Systems, when moisture is a concern.
- Epoxy.com Product #201 Oil Stop Primer for instances petroleum can penetrate the surface of a two component, epoxy-amine undercoating designed to be compatible with petroleum based oil and greases. In many instances petroleum can penetrate the surface of concrete floors to the extent that the oil may not be removed by surface cleaning. If untreated, this oil may migrate back to the surface to cause a delamination.
- Epoxy.com Product #203 Cold Temperature Cure Polymeric Primer - is often used in coolers and food preparation areas that require constant low temperatures. It is frequently used in room temperature applications to meet super-fast cure, limited shutdown needs.
- Epoxy.com Product #223 Clear Water Based Epoxy Curing Compound, Sealer and Bonding Agent is a two component water based epoxy curing that is used to both cure and seal concrete and to bond freshly placed concrete to existing concrete. It is ideally suited as a cure and seal for freshly placed concrete. Its chemical resistance makes it ideal to seal: stamped concrete, acid stained concrete, concrete countertops, parapet walls, bridge pier caps, sealing floors in food processing areas, or any other area that requires a durable, chemical resistant concrete sealer.
Zero (0) VOC Epoxy.
- Epoxy.com Product #636 High Temp Chemical Resistant Primer/Topcoat - a 100% solids amine cured epoxy Novolac that is solvent free. Epoxy.com Product #636 High Temp Chemical Resistant Primer/Topcoat is Specifically designed as a Methanol resistant coating. Epoxy.com Product #636 High Temp Chemical Resistant Primer/Topcoat is well suited for use in a wide array of aggressive acids, alkalies and organic solvents. It produces a tough, chemical resistant coating on concrete, iron and non-iron surfaces. As a low viscosity epoxy Novolac it is suitable for hand or spray application.
Zero (0) VOC Epoxy.
- Epoxy.com Product #637 High Temp Coating/Primer is a 100% solids amine cured epoxy Novolac that is solvent free. Suitable for immersion and non-immersion service particularly in aggressive acid environments. Epoxy.com Product #637 High Temp Coating/Primer produces a tough, chemical resistant coating on concrete, iron and non-iron surfaces. As a lower viscosity epoxy Novolac it is suitable as a primer or as a top coating. Excellent against 98% Sulfuric Acid.
Zero (0) VOC Epoxy.
- Epoxy.com Product #671 Conductive Primer/Sealer is a low viscosity, two component, carbon filled, polyamide modified conductive primer/sealer formulated with special wetting agents to provide maximum penetration into concrete surfaces. Epoxy.com Epoxy.com Product #671 Conductive Primer/Sealer Conductive Primer/Sealer is ideal for both new and old concrete surfaces. Epoxy.com Product #671 Conductive Primer/Sealer provides excellent resistance to wear, and can be used either alone or as a conductive sealer or as a conductive primer when used with
Epoxy.com product #674 Electro-Static Dissipating Urethane Topcoat and
Epoxy.com Conductive Systems.
- Epoxy.com Product #681 MMA Primer and Sealer for MMA Polymer Concrete
- Epoxy.com Product #685 MMA Crack Healer and Sealer is for injection repair or as a penetrating crack repair and sealer on concrete. It is a two component Methyl Methacrylate resin system that polymerizes in place. The extremely low viscosity will penetrate into concrete cracks as fine as 0.003 inches.
- Epoxy.com Product #810 Primer for Polyurea is a two-component, clear, VOC compliant floor coating. Epoxy.com Product #810 Primer for Polyurea is fast drying and will cure in temperatures as low as 35°F. Its convenient 2A:1B mixing ratio, no induction time and long pot life simplify mixing and application. Epoxy.com Product #810 Primer for Polyurea protects by penetrating concrete or woodand has excellent adhesion to damp concrete, it is an excellent concrete primer.
- Epoxy.com Product #825 Epoxy Floor Sealer is a non-rewettable, polymer emulsion formulated for use with fast or normal setting floor underlayment.
- Epoxy.com Product #830 Moisture Vapor treatment is a two component modified epoxy system designed to seal concrete and reduce moisture vapor transmission prior to applying finished flooring. Epoxy.com Product #830 Moisture Vapor treatment has proven to reduce moisture vapor emissions and be resistant to damage from high alkalinity. Epoxy.com Product #830 Moisture Vapor treatment is an environmentally friendly material containing no hydrocarbons or other solvents making it zero (0) VOC.
- Epoxy.com Product #831 Moisture Tolerant Epoxy Primer is a two-component, 100% solids VOC compliant primer for concrete. Product #831 can be applied directly over wet
concrete, at temperatures as low as 35° F. The low viscosity, no induction time and long pot life simplify application. Product #831 protects by penetrating concrete or wood and has excellent
adhesion to damp concrete and other materials. It is suitable for many topcoats including epoxy, polyurethane and polyurea.
- Epoxy.com Product #843 - High Solids Epoxy Primer
- Product #844 Concrete Membrane Deck Primer is a 100% solids, two (2) component polyurethane primer. This thin film primer promotes long term wear and superior adhesion of the Epoxy.com Product #409 Resilient Traffic Bearing Membrane. The Epoxy.com Product #844 Concrete Membrane Deck Primer penetrates and seals the surface to allow for a smoother, pinhole free application.
- Epoxy.com Product # 845 Penetrant & Prime Coat is a 100 % solids, low viscosity, epoxy primer for use on steel, concrete or wood. The low viscosity and special adhesion promoters make it an excellent penetrant of rusted steel or concrete. Epoxy.com Product #844 Concrete Membrane Deck Primer acts as an inert barrier, resistant to impact, acids, caustics, solvent and thermal shock. The tough water proof surface is excellent for subsequent coatings.
- Epoxy.com Product 870 - 65% Solids - Penetrating Epoxy Sealer is a two-component penetrating epoxy sealer (with very high solids) designed for superior protection of new concrete or for prolonging the serviceability of partially-deteriorated concrete. The sealer is a low to medium viscosity material and is capable of providing an effective membrane barrier to inhibit moisture migration and corrosive chemical penetration. In the cured state Epoxy.com Product 870 - 65% Solids - Penetrating Epoxy Sealer allows moisture vapor transmission; it seals off moisture entry but still allows the concrete to breath. When applied to concrete placed and finished in accordance with standards defined in ACI 201 (Guide to Durable Concrete), Epoxy.com Product 870 - 65% Solids Penetrating Epoxy Sealer) greatly improves wear resistance of the concrete surface, slows down the corrosion of reinforcing steel and adds many years' life to the structure. Epoxy.com Product 870 - 65% Solids Penetrating Epoxy Sealer) has a solids content of over 65% after curing. It may be applied to dry surfaces at temperatures of 40°F or above.
- Epoxy.com Product #877 Zinc Rich Primer - Superseded by - Epoxy.com Product #1200 Zinc Rich Primer
- Epoxy.com Product #879 Galvanized and Aluminum Primer
- Epoxy.com Product #882 Concrete Primer Concrete Membrane Deck Primer is a 100% solids, two (2) component polyurethane primer. This thin film primer promotes long term wear and superior adhesion of the Epoxy.com Product #882 Concrete Primer Concrete Membrane Deck Primer. The Epoxy.com Product #882 Concrete Primer Concrete Membrane Deck Primer penetrates and seals the surface to allow for a smoother, pinhole free application.
- Epoxy.com Product #899 Epoxy Primer is a moisture insensitive 100% solids Low-Mod Low Viscosity Primer and Sealer. It may be used as a primer for any Epoxy.com product, or as a stand alone sealer.
Zero (0) VOC Epoxy.
- Epoxy.com Product #950 Joint Sealant Primer is a one component moisture curing primer formulated to improve adhesion of Epoxy.com Joint Sealants. Epoxy.com Product #950 Joint Sealant Primer Primer is easy to use and provides extra protection in applications where standing water or submersion will be present. Epoxy.com Product #950 Joint Sealant Primer acts to increase bond between organic and inorganic interfaces, binding together weak areas and creating a tough surface.
- Epoxy.com Product #1200 Epoxy Organic Zinc Rich Primer is a two component epoxy primer which provides both barrier and sacrificial protection against steel corrosion. Epoxy.com Product #1200 Epoxy Organic Zinc Rich Primer promotes adhesion, dries rapidly, and can be either shop or field applied.
- Epoxy.com Product #1201 Zinc Rich Primer
is a single component, premixed liquid organic zinc rich coating which provides sacrificial protection against steel
corrosion. Epoxy.com Product #1201 promotes adhesion, dries rapidly, and can be either shop or field applied.
Epoxy.com Product #1201 exceeds the Steel Structures Painting
Council Paint Specification 20, Type II Organic Zinc Rich Primer.
Proper mixing and installation is critical to the optimal success
of all product. See
MSDS for more details on our products.
Be sure to contact us with any questions and/or concerns that you
For more information please contact:
A Division of Epoxy Systems, Inc
20774 W. Pennsylvania Ave.
Dunnellon, Florida 34431
Florida & Vermont
Office Hours: 9AM-4PM Eastern Time (6AM-1PM Pacific Time).
Closed 12Noon-1PM Eastern Time for Lunch
321-206-1833 Customer Service - Ordering and Order Status
Katey Fontaine, VP - Customer Service Director
352-533-2167 Norm Lambert, President - Technical Support Director
352-489-1666 Accounting and Administration
Debby Lambert, CEO, and CFO
352-489-1625 Fax line to all Departments
24 hour Hazmat Emergency Telephone Response Service -1-800-633-8253
|| We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover,
or Wire Transfers.|
Copyright © 1994-2013 EPOXY.COM
a division of Epoxy Systems, Inc. -
Florida and Vermont. All rights reserved.
other wise agreed upon in writing, buyer is responsible for the cost of
information is presented in good faith to assist in determining whether this
product is suitable for application. No warranty or representation, however, is
intended or made, nor is protection from any law or patent to be inferred, and
all patent rights reserved.
division of Epoxy Systems, Inc. warrants its products (when
properly stored) for the period of time as follows: Epoxies, Product
#315, Product #315BC, and Product #316 one (1) year; Polyesters,
Methyl Methacrylates (normal) two (2) months and Polyurethanes Four (4) months;
Power Tools and Equipment 90 days; Vinyl Esters, and all other
resins (not specifically mentioned above) 30 days; hand tools
(non-power tools) 30 days. Epoxy.com warrants that its
products will be free of manufacturing defects and will be in
conformity with published specifications when handled, stored, mixed
and applied in accordance with recommendations of Epoxy.com. If any
product fails to meet this warranty, the liability of Epoxy.com will
be limited to replacement of any non-conforming material if notice
of such non-conformity is given to Epoxy.com within the warranty
period for the material (as indicated above), or within 1 year of
the delivery of materials (whichever is sooner). Epoxy.com may in
its discretion refund the price received by Epoxy.com in lieu of
replacing the material. No customer, distributor, or representative
of Epoxy.com is authorized to change or modify the published
specifications of this warranty in any way. No one is authorized to
make oral warranties on behalf of Epoxy.com. In order to obtain
replacement or refund the customer must provide written notice
containing full details of the non-conformity. Epoxy.com reserves
the right to inspect the non-conforming material prior to
replacement. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY STATED ABOVE, THERE
ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR
PURPOSE. Epoxy.com 'S OBLIGATION SHALL NOT EXTEND BEYOND THE
OBLIGATIONS EXPRESSLY UNDERTAKEN ABOVE AND Epoxy.com SHALL
HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD
PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, COST, EXPENSE, DAMAGE OR LIABILITY, WHETHER
DIRECT OR INDIRECT, OR FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. All
quotes and sales subject to availability.
Many of our
products are made on an individual order basis. Unless
authorized in writing by Epoxy.com a division of Epoxy Systems, Inc.
in writing before the material is made, there are no returns on
items purchased from us, once the order has been processed, and the
material made. In the event of authorized returns a restocking
charge will be charged in the amount of 30% of the value of the
material returned or $150 whichever is greater. No returns on
non-list priced items. All Returns are for merchandise (store)
credit only, no cash or credit card credits. In the event of a
return, buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping and handling
in both directions.
[Catalog of Products]
[Where to Start]
[Elastomeric Polyurethane Systems]
[Epoxy Resin Systems]
[Seamless Garage Floors]
[High Temperature Epoxy]
[Joint Systems / Sealants]
[Methyl Methacrylate (MMA)]
[Mortars / Grouts]
[Who We Are]
[Tech Data Sheets in Acrobat Format]
[MSDS in Acrobat Format]
[Online Ordering Authorization Form]
[Add this page to Favorites]